Eartharomas Prairie Sage & Lavender Smudge Stick
The Prairie Sage & Lavender Smudge Stick has the combination of the best herbs to make a soothing and calming effect in your space and cleanse your surroundings.
The Prairie Sage herb is mostly found from Canada to Mexico in Eastern North America. It is used to purify, cleanse, and heal. It clears negative energies and intentions. It is a very protective herb. Good spirits are soothed by it while bad spirits flee from. The smoke of it is also used to purify people and tools.
The Prairie Sage & Lavender Smudge Stick is Uniquely made. They are handmade and are tightly bundled.
The tightness gives them a slow burn and also means you get many uses out of one smudge stick. Many other smudge sticks fall apart when the string which is holding them together burns. But Eartharomas smudge sticks won’t break apart. You will be able to use the whole stick till the last part.
- Uniquely handmade.
- The white sage has grown with totally organic practices.
- Grown on our property at Samford, North-west of Brisbane, on a family farm of over 140 years.
- All our herbs are slow air dried. Causing minimal loss of aromatic oils.
- Unique Combination
- Eartharomas has grown herbs and made smudge sticks for over 20 years
- Size: 15*2.5 cm
- Includes: Prairie Sage and Lavender herbs
1 x Smudge Stick