HOT STRENGTH BAND POWER RESSTANCE RUBBER BAND TRAINING EXRCISE CHIN UPS PULL UPS
- 208cm long and 45 mm thick
- Red Band (15-35 lbs total resistance)
- Black Band (25-65 lbs total resistance)
- Purple Band (35-85 lbs total resistance)
- Green Band (50-125 lbs total resistance)
- Blue Band (65-175 lbs total resistance)
- Orange Band (85-230 lbs total resistance)
- Durable and versatile
- Portable and light weight
- Provide 3 different levels of resistance to adjust to your needs (The bands can be combined to increase resistance further)
- Constructed from high grade Malaysian latex and helping you get a great workout.
- Exercises that assist Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Improving flexibility and range of motion (ROM) in joints
- Assisting or adding difficulty to Pilates, Yoga and Crossfit workouts
HOT STRENGTH BAND POWER
- Pull up band
- Instruction sheet
- Mass Storage bag
PayPal payment accepted only.
Items will be shipped to your eBay address. Please make sure it is correct.
When you are satisfied with our product or services, please leave us positive feedback. If a problem occurs, contact us immediately with any eBay message. We will reply ASAP.
We can offer a full refund if you change mind and return the item within 30 days (postage is not refundable). The returned item must be in original condition.
We’ll replace the item for you if the item was lost during transit or the item you received has been damaged during delivery.
A physical street address is required for all deliveries. It is important for us that every parcel reach its destination safe and sound. But we appreciate that some remote locations may only have the Post Office Box as an alternative collection point and if this is the case, we may opt to have these parcels returned to us in the case of non-deliverable by the delivering courier company and cancel/refund your order as a result.
HOT STRENGTH BAND POWER
How are resistance bands measured?
Resistance bands are customarily measured for weight resistance level by the manufacturer using their preferred type of scale. The band is anchored to the scale, stretched, and a reading is taken at the beginning of the pull, then again at the farthest safe distance from the anchor point.
What is a resistance band used for?
A resistance band is an elastic band used for strength training. They are also commonly used in physical therapy, specifically by convalescents of muscular injuries, including cardiac rehab patients to allow slow rebuilding of strength.
7 Resistance Band Exercises —> YouTube