2x New Adjustable Lightweight Hiking Trekking Poles
Trekking poles (also called Hiking poles or walking sticks) are an outdoor activity accessory almost as old as hiking itself. But… why would you use them?
Hiking poles and walking sticks are standard equipment for many walkers, backpackers, hikers, trekkers. The reason behind it is quite simple to explain: They enhance your stability and provide support on all types of ground.
Hiking poles enhance your stability and reduce the pressure on your knees while walking and backpacking. Most of the trekking poles are adjustable in length and some of them include internal springs that absorb shock to reduce impact.
The benefits of these sticks are more than you might expect. Other than increasing stability and balance, poles help redistribute the pressure from your legs to your arms and upper body reducing the force on your joints, especially when walking on a downhill path. Poles are also very useful during water crossings.
Buy the new adjustable lightweight black trekking poles to enhance your stability and reduce the force on your knees while hiking and backpacking.
- Outstanding mountaineering poles for walking on rough terrain
- Adjustable wrist loops
- Spring-loaded anti-shock handles
- Positive-angled non-slip grips
- Removable rubber tip caps
- Carbon steel tips
- Ultra-light rust-proof anodized aluminum
- Reliable telescopic expander locks
- Adjustable and easy to adjust from 64 to 140cm
- Interchangeable (mud/snow) sand baskets
- Material: Lightweight durable anti-corrosive aluminum, rubber
- Adjustable Length: 64cm – 140cm (manual measurement)
- Weight: 330g
- Colour: Black
2 x Trekking Poles